Reports and Medicals

If you are ill and absent from work for less than one working week, you do not need to see the doctor for a certificate. A self certificate can be obtained from your employer. 

If you are unwell and ascent form work more seven days a certificates is obtained after a consultation with your doctor.

If it is a continuation of a sick note please ring reception and we will ask the doctor to write a further sick certificate.


Medicals for HGV, PCV, TAXIs, DVLA  etc are on Thursday at 5.30pm please ring to book an appointment, there is a charge of £100.

Please speak to Pat for Medical reports for insurance companies or mortgages etc, she works Tuesday and Friday mornings.



When Stroke Strikes,


Moved or changed your phone number?

Please let us know!