Due to issues with capacity - we are currently unable to accept registrations from patients who are already registered with a GP practice in the Hertford area.
We will continue to accept registrations from patients who have newly moved to the area.
All new patients are required to sign a Registration Document, complete a New Patient Health Questionnaire, and apply for online access.
If you care for a friend or relative, please also complete our Carer Referral Form.
Please make sure you bring all your completed forms into the surgery, as we do not accept them through e-mail.
Before registering, please make sure you have the following details with you:-
1) Proof of residency (i.e. a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement)
2) Photographic ID i.e driving licence and passport
3) Details of your current medication in any of the following forms:-
- the repeat order part of your prescription
- the original packaging
- a printout from your previous GP
We do not accept handwritten lists of medication.
If you are from abroad and have not registered before with the NHS, please speak to one of our receptionists.